• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 XJ, 6.5" RE LA, 8.8 NE Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp4mike

NAXJA Forum User
About three years ago the bendix brake system went out on my XJ, at the same time the power windows stopped working (weak motor and bad switches), and the brake lights quit. I was poor at the time so I parked it in the garage and promised to fix it. I eventually got the bendix crap out, and put in a booster/proportioning valve from a '98. But never got around to bleeding it. Fast forward to today and the jeep is just taking up space in my garage. So it's time to sell it!

'91 XJ Limited 157,000ish
Rubicon express long arm
4.5 rusty's springs and 2" pucks
Terra flex 4:1 with 2 Low
Ford 8.8 rear 3.55
HP D30 front 3.55
BFG AT's 32x11.50x15 maybe 50% tread but it's sat for three years. Still haven't lost a pound of air though!
JCR front and rear bumpers
JCR sliders
JCR 1-ton steering (this isn't installed, new in box)
3 core aluminum radiator (also not installed, new in box)
Set of 4:11's and a powertrax no-slip still in the box

There is no serious rust anywhere on the Jeep. But there is surface rust all over the bumpers, sliders, and axles. I'll represent it in the worst possible light in the pictures, and please ask if you want to see anything else. I've been out of the jeep scene for a long time, and I want to be as honest as possible about the condition. But it's been three years, so there might be things I am missing.
With the brake lights not working and the whole system needing to be bled it would need to be trailered out of here. It can be driven onto the trailer though. East of Cleveland. $2,000 o.b.o. Not really looking to part it out, but feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse.

Worst of the rust on the body

Rocker under drivers door.

Rocker under rear drivers side door.

mismatched spare

The "I've got this new bumper, I'll just push the shopping cart out of my way" mark.:jester:

The worst chunking of the tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back