• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Ranger project.

cjsxj87

NAXJA Forum User
My cousins NEED to get rid of their project ranger.
copied from a facebook message
So it's a very big MISMASH of parts.

Body - 91 for ranger cab+bed both are in great shape

Interior - From an 89 Ranger, it's that tan color, think it is a 60/40

Engine - 351W To be honest I didn't run it much, it seemed to run fine. It dose leak oil from the oil pan gasket. As far as I know thats the only place.

Transmission - C4 Didn't ever get it out of first gear, but be for I bought it I did see it going down the highway at 65. It leaks from the selector switch. I guess it's an O ring. From what I read it's pretty common on this transmission.

Transfer case - J20 twin stick leaks also, I have the gasket kit for it.

Axles - Dana 44 front from an early bronco, I'm sure it needs to be rebuilt, or at least taken apart and inspected. Needs a outer passenger side shaft. Was Lincoln locked. Rear is a ford 9 Also should be inspected and it too was Lincoln locked

4 core copper radiator and 2 electric fans

Coils in the front leafs in the rear

I had it running last year, but I burnt out the fuel pump. I left the switch on and it ran the pump until the battery died, and pump burnt
THEY JUST WANT IT GONE MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Lemme bug a friend of mine real quick.

Do it. they are going to scrap it so they will prolly take not a lot for it and we would all rather see it go on and be LEGENwaitforitDARY

Regular or supercab?

Back