• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 2WD brake hardware (front)

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have the calipers, pads, rotors, unit bearings, knuckles, etc off a 2wd beam on a '91 MJ. Calipers are 10 bucks each, I'll ship them. If you are within driving range or can arrange pickup / parts train you get pads/rotors/knuckles/anything else you want all the way out to the spring pads for the same 10 bucks, but I'm not shipping that much junk. These brakes worked great still and have plenty of life left, I just couldn't put them on the d30 I installed.

Unless I misunderstood, Baja doesn't want them... thanks for the info on what they are though!

These are apparently known as "252" calipers.

Pics (sorry they are crappy, my good camera got stolen and I replaced it with a cheapo one) http://yfrog.com/2hpict0062wjx

Sorry, that's what I meant, should have been clearer. Hope you find what you need!

These aren't going anywhere fast most likely, I'll be scrapping them at the end of May because I will be moving and won't want to haul them around but they'll be available till then.

Back