• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 XJ FS - South Florida - Original 1 Owner

MaineJeepah

NAXJA Forum User
Folks:

I bought an XJ to strip for parts while I'm rebuilding my MJ. It ran awful when I got it from the son who got it from his dad's estate. Before I got into it, (IE stripping it) I wanted to know if the motor had any potential for resale. Turns out when the son got it, he had it serviced which included a new rotor, cap, plug wires, etc. Must have taken the distributor out too since they timed it incorrectly. NOW it runs like a TOP.

I cannot bring myself to take it apart in pieces... so I'm selling it. I've posted it in CL with MANY pics. Asking $2400 - since it is a Florida car with almost zero rust. Interior is great, no stains, rips, or issues.

I'm very flexible on price so if you are interested, please let me know! I will say the price is about right for our area. Also willing to work with you to arrange shipping if you are NAXJA - I don't trust anyone else. It will drive right up on any car carrier.

Located in plantation, FL. 33317

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5323498006.html

Sold. Thank you!

Back