• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 F250 Tow Rig for sale

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says its 90 F250 4wd. It has new tires and wheels. THe tires have about 2500 miles on them they are 315/75R16 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's. The tranny was built last summer due to bad 4th gear bearing and the top end of the motor was done this past february due to blown head gasket. Currently transfer case is being worked on at Weeks Transmission because the planetary came apart due to a blown seal on the way home from NY and it lost lubrication. The transfer is being fully rebuilt at the cost of $850. The front and rearend have been geared for the larger tires with 4.56 gears and an eaton LS in the rear with powertrax in the front. The front shafts have new spicer joints and both driveshafts have new spicer joints also. The rear shaft just come back from Carolina Driveline and was retubed because it was bent when the transfer locked up. It also has a K&N cold air intake and throttle body spacer. The egr and all emissions have been removed and true dual exhaust with h-pipe added. It has a new battery and starter. I never put used parts on this truck because I am always towing and did not want to chance used parts. The motor and tranny mounts were replaced also. I am very anal about things and that is why all the new parts have been put on. The rear brakes where done when the rearend was done due to a bad wheel seal that was also replaced on both rear hubs. When the head gasket blew both heads were rebuilt by BO's machine in Augusta, GA and the lower intake was dipped and cleaned. Also a new timing chain and gear set was installed with a new RV cam and lifters. Rebuilt factory injectors were installed due to the old ones being dirty. It also has Warn quick connect jumper cables attached to the front bumper. Gosseneck ball installed and hitch wired for 7 prong round connector on the bumper and 6 prong round connector in the bed. Wilson 1000 roof mount CB antenna installed. I am asking $4500 but price is negotiable.

Will get you some tonight. Send me your e-mail and I will e-mail them to ya I can never get them to post to the website

Here are a couple pics of the truck. Its still dirty from the road trip to NY but will post a couple more in a min.

Truck and tires pics 001.jpg Truck and tires pics 005.jpg

And acouple more the one shows the tread left on the tires. The Tires have only 2500 miles on them. The tailgate is dented and collapsed from the Rhino but do have another that is black and doesnt have the holes and all for the aluminum piece.

Truck and tires pics 004.jpg Truck and tires pics 003.jpg

GL with the sale Chad... getting something different?

Yeah Glen looking at getting a crew cab diesel. I am going to start hauling Drapers and my jeep and its just too hard with a gas job and a 30 gooseneck with two jeeps. He is going to start hauling the camper when we dont have cabins and just splitting fuel when we do. Plus the extra room will be nice for the family traveling and all and hunting also.

Yeah Glen looking at getting a crew cab diesel. I am going to start hauling Drapers and my jeep and its just too hard with a gas job and a 30 gooseneck with two jeeps. He is going to start hauling the camper when we dont have cabins and just splitting fuel when we do. Plus the extra room will be nice for the family traveling and all and hunting also.

Sweet. Speaking of hunting my cousin has gotten 2 deer on their land near ours in Aiken. I'm hoping to be back down there Friday and might get to go if time permits.

Sweet. Speaking of hunting my cousin has gotten 2 deer on their land near ours in Aiken. I'm hoping to be back down there Friday and might get to go if time permits.

Dont forgot about your buddy here in North Augusta. I like a good hunting spot.

Back