• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ OFF ROAD ONLY

Kevinma255

NAXJA Forum User
Not looking to Negotiate or part out. $2500 is the real number. if you want it, great. If not, no hard feelings, just don't want to waist a lot of time that neither of us have. please contact me through PM or Direct e-mail at [email protected] Thank you.

For sale, 89 XJ, mostly stock with some modifications and cutting, 33s reinforced springs and cut fenders. Lots of welds and reinforcements/skid plates. all plates are welded together then bolted to body reinforcements so service and repairs can be done without major headaches.

I have photos on the CL add. I will post photos here as soon as I know how.
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4373757343.html

(used FAQ and says to go to albums and photos in user CP, I don't have the linklink under my control panel, so again I apologies for linking to my CL ad)

I also have a 21ft starlight trailer. (open basic steel, two 3500lb axles, electric brakes.) not really looking to sell but for the right offer I will consider it. WILL NOT sell the trailer unless the jeep is gone or going with it. (unless you want to give me some unreasonably high # for the trailer)

Last edited:
forgot to mention that the motor and master/booster are out of a 98. Odometer is not accurate and the motor that went in had around 90k. probably have not used it more than 10 times in the last three years but it is started and moved regularly. cooling system is updated also and alternator is relocated to the AC compressor location.

Including a spare set of axles from a 98 also but despite the reputation of the D35 that is under it I have had no problems. (spare 8.25 rear and D 30 front)

Back