• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 MJ for sale in SoCal......$1250

Manimal

NAXJA Forum User
2wd,4spd,3" rough country lift(front springs,rear AAL),rebuilt MOPAR engine,just had head rebuilt(had bad gas run through it and turned to varnish on the valve stems
wallbash.gif
),just passed smog on Friday,current registration,NO RUST,body is 99% perfect as well as the interior,good 235x75x15's,clean title. Also have a front D30(w/3.55 to match rear D35) and 231 transfer case for an additional $200. Located in Cherry Valley,Ca 92223 (Beaumont/Banning area)
0513001746.jpg

0519001402a.jpg

0519001402.jpg

0519001404.jpg

runs great. Perfect commuter or for 4x4 swap

That is one clean MJ man. Good luck on the sale I miss mine but I needed a back seat for the kids. :bawl:

Try posting this in the socal chapter's for sale forum as well, someone local might pick it up!

Thanks!yeah, that is exactly why I am selling it. I am trying to buy my Grand Wagoneer(FSJ) back. Need room for the famblee!

Damn! WHY CAN'T THIS BE IN THE NORTHEAST?!

I have put more than that into my MJ and it's still a rust bucket and full of dents...

If it's got a 4.0L I'll trade you my XJ (=

Thank you ,but I am really wanting my FSJ Grand Wagoneer back. I need the room for my 2yr old's wheelchair.

Back