• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 Mickey Thompson 33x12.5-15 MTZ's - For Sale.

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Yep I know.. I hate to get rid of them but its been a few months since I got these from Over2land, and well they are still sitting in storage..

So 5 yes 5 wheels and tires the tires are the Mickey Thompson Radial MTZ in a 33x12.5-15 flavor with 90% tread remaining, and the wheels are Mickey classic II fake bead lock 15x10 with a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Looking to get what I paid nothing more.. $500.00 for the whole set, come and get them.. No lowballers or Flakes need apply.. Serious only pm me or email [email protected]

Not a flake.... LOL

PM sent....

Ok #1 I am not splitting up the tires and wheels.. If I do the 5 tires will cost $500.00, and the wheels will be fluff. So to anyone that is interested in them this is FIRM..

Clean-RC said:
Ok #1 I am not splitting up the tires and wheels.. If I do the 5 tires will cost $500.00, and the wheels will be fluff. So to anyone that is interested in them this is FIRM..

I am interested, like I stated in the PM.

I will give you a call today and we will finalize the deal!

Clean-RC said:

I wasn't saying you could, would, or should separate. I was telling King of the Hill that the $500 asking price was such a good deal that even if the bolt pattern wouldn't fit his Jeep that it would be worth buying the set of 5, keeping the tires, and selling the wheels himself. :cheers:

These were a freakin smokin deal when Pete sold then to Scott, and are STILLLLL a smokin deal!

Still for sale...

Ok for the PM'rs that want just the tires alone, here is your new price.. $600.00 for the tires dismounted from the wheels.. If I have to take the time and goto the tire store to pay to dismount these tires. I will pass the savings on to you.. My asking price is real darn fair.. So please no more PM's asking if I will separate the tries.. I will on YOUR dime..

Still for sale...

Ok for the PM'rs that want just the tires alone, here is your new price.. $600.00 for the tires dismounted from the wheels.. If I have to take the time and goto the tire store to pay to dismount these tires. I will pass the savings on to you.. My asking price is real darn fair.. So please no more PM's asking if I will separate the tries.. I will on YOUR dime..

HAHA

About time someone pointed this out. Unless there is a hookup on the sellers end, asking the seller to dismount tires so you can save only costs the seller more. Right on Scott.

word.

if i had 500 bucks sitting around i'd have these tires on my jeep and a set of wheels for sale.

Back