• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 31x10.50x15 BFG KM2 MT's on TJ Wrangler wheels - $700

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 tires, all 31x10.50x15 BFG KM2 MT's mounted on Jeep TJ Wrangler "Ravine" wheels.

Bought these for my MJ but decided to go with a less aggressive tread tire.

The tires are in very good condition and are only 2 years old, but have been in storage for 6 months. The previous owner went to a bigger lift and tires. Unfortunately, he ran the front tires with a bad alignment so 2 of these tires have some cupping to the tread. Does not affect the tire's performance/use. One tire is a brand new "spare" used briefly. 2 rear tires are at 80% tread, the fronts because of the cupping are closer to 60% tread.

The wheels are in incredible shape with no rock rash or other damage, finish is bright and shiny and I have all center caps.

I am willing to separate tires from the wheels.

$700 for the set of tires AND wheels

$550 for the tires without the wheels.

Will also consider part-trade for stock size tires up to 235's and Jeep OEM aluminum wheels in good condition.

720-879-1399

100_1294.jpg

100_1467.jpg

100_1470.jpg

Last edited:
Would you sell just the wheels??

I might - for the right price. They're so clean, I figured on keeping them for a future flipper project or possibly using them if I change my mind on the wheels I got to replace these.........

$200 would be the right price for all 5.

I might - for the right price. They're so clean, I figured on keeping them for a future flipper project or possibly using them if I change my mind on the wheels I got to replace these.........

$200 would be the right price for all 5.

I will buy wheels if you decide to separate.

Cool. Puttzer has dibs on the wheels if someone wants just the tires. :thumbup:

pm sent

Sold to Ken pending funds! :thumbup:

Back