• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 15x7 Canyon Wheels

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
They are very good condition considering their age, 12 years. The spare is like new, it has never been mounted up and has a 225/75R15 tire on it that is new. Wheels have 5" of backspacing and are 5x4.5" bolt pattern.

$225 for all five

$200 for the four w/o tires

$50 for the spare w/ tire (if you want the wheel only, you pay for dismount)

I will consider selling individually if there is interest. $50 ea.

I can ship four of the wheels, but I will need to round up a fifth box. PM me for an approx. shipping quote. All prices are + shipping.

Pics here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1029247

If you will sell just one, I will gladly pay 50 for one... with or without tire. How much would it be shipped to 01602?

Also, just for your information... Bernie, the new staff member at Rausch Creek, jokingly threatened to steal all the rims off my MJ when I told him I had 3 of these on it. I'm not sure if he's on here or not (since he wheels a ZJ) but if you can find a way to get ahold of him he *might* be interested in the other 4, not sure.

If you will sell just one, I will gladly pay 50 for one... with or without tire. How much would it be shipped to 01602?

Also, just for your information... Bernie, the new staff member at Rausch Creek, jokingly threatened to steal all the rims off my MJ when I told him I had 3 of these on it. I'm not sure if he's on here or not (since he wheels a ZJ) but if you can find a way to get ahold of him he *might* be interested in the other 4, not sure.

I'll PM you a shipping quote here in a few.

Thanks for the info. :wave:

CIMG1503.jpg

Back