• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

49" Iroks on wheels

WAD357

NAXJA Forum User
Probably a long shot here but I'm selling my buddies 49" IROKS mounted on weld mountain crusher wheels come with brand new lugs and centers.8x6.5 bolt pattern. Tires were put on the truck and have gone MAX 100 miles wheels look new Stepped up to 54" Claws hes asking $2600 obo Willing to ship on your dime can pallet them up though.

2011-03-17163934.jpg

2011-03-17163925.jpg

2011-03-17163951.jpg

monstermash026.jpg

Remove the dump bed, replace factory door hinges, Repaint that hideousness of a paint job, remove half the shocks and that'd be a nice looking truck.

Honestly, I could deal with everything except the paint. WHY?! It's just ugly!

Is that what they call a "Show Truck" in NY? To each their own... I just don't get it.

Anyways, I wish I had a buggy with some big ole axles to mount those tires on but good luck with the sell good sir.

Remove the dump bed, replace factory door hinges, Repaint that hideousness of a paint job, remove half the shocks and that'd be a nice looking truck.

Honestly, I could deal with everything except the paint. WHY?! It's just ugly!

Is that what they call a "Show Truck" in NY? To each their own... I just don't get it.

Anyways, I wish I had a buggy with some big ole axles to mount those tires on but good luck with the sell good sir.

To be honest I kinda agree with you on some of this.. Paint is just too much for me... Id rather it simply be blue.. stock door hinges would be cooler too I'd rock the dump bed though and it's 4 linked with one single nitro shock on each corner so idk what shocks you'd be removing? Its got a big block and 5:38s so it rips... And The truck has one Bloomsburg Truck Nationals 2 years in a row and wins all the local shows...

Yeah, like I said it's a good looking truck if it wasn't for the paint (tacky) and the doors (Ricer).

I thought I was looking at more than one shock per corner. I retract my previous statement about the shocks. The rest stands. lol

Is the bottom side of the bed painted too? He probably has more invested in that paint job than I do in my house!

Next time you talk to him tell him I'll mail him some sand paper and a DA if he'll sand it off.

Back