• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Wheel Parts Oakland's HOT AUGUST SALE!

oakland4wp

NAXJA Forum User
4 Wheel Parts wholesalers in Oakland is having it's annual HOT AUGUST SALE on Saturday August the 8th from 9 am to 5 pm. Everything will be on sale; lift kits, wheels, tires, performance upgrades and exterior accessories, basically everything we sell! 4 Wheel Parts is your one-stop source for off road and 4x4 parts, with the nation’s largest inventory of tires and wheels, lift kits, winches, and more.Featuring all the top brands like Pro Comp, Super Swamper, Fabtech, Warn, and more, trust 4 Wheel Parts for all your off road and 4x4 needs. A few of the highlights of the day will include:

-Free BBQ all day
-Free Truck Show
-Car Crushing event
-Specials on the hour, every hour
-free giveaways throughout the course of the day!

If you have any questions, pls. call us @ 510-436-4979. The sale begins @ 9 am and ends @ 6pm august the 8th.
Address:
1944 East 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94606 :cheers:

Whos comin to help BBQ?! Wandering wheelers? Norcal offroad...anyone!?! Just got word were doing Buy 3 Get 1 free Pro Comp Tires too...pretty sweet huh?

Pete
the wandering wheelers will be there!!!! not sure about mike, he might be a little embarassed from the last one :)

Sounds good i just received one of the cars for the crush ...its a ford taurus wagon... and i think we are getting a GTI vw...lol should be a challenge... and tell mike to get his butt out here ..it wont be the same without him..lol

LOL I will let him know. I will be on a houseboat that weekend so cant make it. Have fun!!!

Back