• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.0l Motor, AW4 trans, and Borla stainless header for sale

thecozmo65

NAXJA Forum User
All from 1990 cherokee. Motor has appx 230k miles and is complete minus AC comp, steering pump, and alternator. Includes intake, throttle body with spacer, intake tube with KN cone filter, starter, all engine mounted sensors, coil and ign. module, accessory brackets. Motor has hesco water pump. Transmission is stock AW4 with appx 100k and includes torque conv. Engine has no mechanical problems and to my knowledge has never burned oil. Only things that I know need replacing are injectors and rear main seal. I would prefer to sell this as a whole package and not part out. I will sell the trans seperately I would prefer to sell to someone in the mid-atlantic area to avoud having to ship it but if necessary Im sure something could be arranged. Make me an offer

The Borla header is for the same motor. I dont know the part number but I can find out. Im asking 200 for the header.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask email me ([email protected]) or PM me and Ill do my best to answer as quickly as possable. I can also post pics if any one needs them.

SO, does the header have the EGR bung in it?

Back