• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35" Xterrain Pro comp tires 5 total with rims poss.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 35x12.5x15" pro comp Xterrains. 2 are great treat left, the rest are about 1/2 left with one being maybe 1/4 left. All are scuffed on the tread from a few Sand trips. One tire has a sidewall plug. That plug though has held without loosing air even, on three trips up claw hammer and TDS weekend.

These are used, but have Much much life left in them. Moving up and larger rim, so looking to just get a fair price. 600 for all 5.

Also have a set of 5 15x8 I think 4"BS can verify if needed, procomp rock crawler style wheels. Been painted Dark Bronze hammerlite, kinda like a dark gray. None are damaged beyond some scrapes on the outer edge some. new coat of spray paint and they would be like new. 135$

Will do both rims and tires and even have them rebalanced, for total of 700.

pictures..

P1000033.jpg

P1000032.jpg

P1000031.jpg

P1000030.jpg

P1000034.jpg

And the rims
P1000035.jpg

P1000036.jpg

come on someone... These are Good tires...

NEW PRICE!

$550 FOR RIMS AND TIRES! BUT YOU BETTER BEAT THE CRAIGSLIST CROWD.

these are 250+ ea new. and two of mine are very nice with only about 1000 miles on them. and two others that are going to last 10000-20000 more miles and a spare even thats got about 1/4 tread left.

I got three people coming to look at them (so they say) tomorrow and wed. All of which I lowered my $ to 600 for.

550 here.

And if you have some steel 8 lug 16x8" or 9 then you will get a even better deal with those in trade//

DAYM SOMEONE TAKE EM FOR 450 WOULD YA.. THE WIFE IS YELLIN AT ME FOR HAVING THESE 5 ADN 5 MORE 37'S IN THE BACK YARD.

450$! RIMS AND TIRES.

well have one "I will have the money by the weekend and come get them this weekend" person so far. If he's a no show by sat night I will let ya know. Cool?

Back