• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32x11.5 BFG M/T in Michigan

joecarrr

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set up BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires I would like to sell or trade. Actually there are 3 of the BFG's and one Dunlop RV Radial Rover. All are the same size though. I got these from a buddy so I don't know how much tread was on them new but it looks like they have about 40% to 50% left on them. I would like to trade them for some tires or tires with rims to fit my stock XJ. 225/75/15 or 235/75/15. Or I will take cash offers if nobody wants to trade. I am in Warren Michigan.

The rims come with it. I don't know what they fit but I can measure them if you need.

Also, Sorry about my first post being a for sale post but I am a big lurker. I know that annoys some people but I don't have much to say. Just trying to learn some stuff about my jeep from people who know them well. Thanks
Joe

click the thumbnails

Last edited:
i have have brand new stock jeep tires that came with the xj

i dont no how new but pretty dam new they still have the nipples on them

are those 15" rims

il give ya my tires for yours and a lil cash

let me know what you think

sam

Back