• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

235/75 R 15 w/ echo wheels

Joe98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
FS: 4 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor with the Echo wheels. The tires are in excellent condition as are the wheels. The tires have about 8k miles on them. I am selling them on the wheels as I don't want to pay to dismount them. For anyone who commutes through mountains up here they are snow rated tires so you won't have the CHP or NHP all up in your business here in the next few months when we go back to needing snow rated tires. I am looking for $500 for the whole shebang! Also I have a 225/75 R 15 on a steel 5 spoke jeep rim as a spare, it will go with the other 4 tires. I will meet in Carson city, Reno, and the surrounding areas if need be. Not really looking to drive over the 108 but can if we work out a good deal. Would also consider a trade for skid plates for a 98 XJ. WILL NOT SHIP!! Anyway here are the pics.

ruma3ehe.jpg

ugy3ejap.jpg

Snow rated symbol.

7ymu6ary.jpg

All 4 tires and wheels

y2enyva7.jpg

Average tread depth.

If you have any questions please ask.

OK, need to get these outta the garage. Make a reasonable offer.

Back