• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2008 Haulmark 24ft enclosed trailer

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
I need money for parts so this is up for sale.

24 foot Haulmark enclosed car hauler. Tandem 5200# axles with electric brakes on both. 4 interior tie downs, work bench w/ hardware bins welded into the front. Plumbed for Air compressor with 3 exterior air connections. Railing inside to tie objects to the walls. Please contact me via e-mail if you have any questions. Asking $5200 obo, located on Davis-Monthan AFB. Willing to pull off base for serious buyers. More pictures available upon request.

I will entertain the idea of trading for a 16ft carhauler flat bed plus cash also.
tylersphone002.jpg

i have a 16 ft car hauler. its a 1999 with tandem 3500lb axles
brakes on one axle (brand new )
brand new good year marathon's wrapped around same age white wagon wheels with chrome center caps
bed it just over a year old with treated 2x6
also has matching spare wheel and tire
ramps etc
brakes setup for DOT with emergency breakaway switch and battery

Im interested, PM me with what you think your trailer is worth and we can go from there. 7 pin connector right? Post up a picture or two also.

didnt get any pictures today...too much going on at work but here are some from a few months ago. fenders have a some dings but could replace if its a deal killer ....see this car belongs in an enclosed trailer :)
100_0293.jpg

100_0291.jpg

100_0289.jpg

Back