• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 kawi zx6-r 636B1

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
bought the bike to get some better gas milage, but tired of having to canstantly be on edge with the shit drivers on my commute to work.

2003 kawi 636. Full fairing (damaged) never stunted. Guages read 42k, but replaced original DAMAGED guages that read slightly over 21k. Rebuilt the clutch the other day, working flawlessly. Fork seals are seaping but otherwise bike runs/works flawlessly.
Front tire has only a few hundred miles on it. Rear tire has roughly half life

MIG high mount exhaust
Tygershark CJ-3 Street cage
Tinted windscreen
also have +3 and +5 sprockets if you want them.

Averages 45-52mpg. Asking $3,400.(or reasonable offer). These bikes with good condition plastics are running in the $4k+ range, so my pricing reflects the need for new plastics.

for right deal i can include a practically new large Icon Variant helmet with gold polarized windscreen.

open to trades/trades+cash. please provide pics and info on offer if you have something.

636done.jpg

lid.jpg

not sold? do I need to give you a call about the van yet, then? :dunno: Its ready if you are!

I am gonna see if I can get a loan from my parents for this if it isnt sold soon. I would like it.

Back