• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited - LOADED - $4900

Status
Not open for further replies.

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
Copy from CL:

2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited. 131K miles. 4.0, Auto, 4x4(231 Command Trac), Auto, AC, Cruise, Heated leather seats, Heated mirrors, Overhead console, Block heater, Full skid package(steering, tcase, gas tank), Tow package, Tow hooks, Fog lights, Tinted windows, CD with Cassette, Upgraded sound system with factory amp and tweaters, NO ABS!! Clean Title.

I apologize for the pictures, I will get it cleaned up soon - though I think its supposed to rain the rest of the week? This is a very nice Jeep, good miles, almost no rust unlike every other one you see in our area. Truthfully I don't think it needs anything but a driver.

A few negatives such as the fog lights are both cracked and do not work, the drivers side heated seat sometimes doesnt work, small rust spot on the hatch, tires are ok but will get you through the summer, think thats it.
Engine holds 40 pounds of oil pressure at idle, runs good, shifts good, drives good for what little I have driven, no check engine lights. I purchased it needing a radiator, however turns out it wasn't the radiator but the water pump, but both items are new, and the cooling system was flushed.

$5600 or best reasonable offer. Possible trades for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler, or 00-01 Jeep Cherokee with the specific color of Silverstone Metallic(PS5). Will trade strait up, or trade down with cash on your end. Cash is king though!

IMG_0167_zps514bdaf8.jpg

IMG_0166_zps76ccc7c7.jpg

IMG_0168_zps12c6fa25.jpg

IMG_0169_zps1831514f.jpg

IMG_0161_zpsdb9a26e8.jpg

IMG_0165_zps84673715.jpg

IMG_0162_zpsce3be0ba.jpg

IMG_0164_zpsf5fb0d1b.jpg

Additional pictures located HERE

Re: 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited - LOADED - $5600

Still raining will not be able to provide pics yet to those who asked, but as soon as there is a day or two without rain I will post up.

In the meantime, here is the chinese throwing star, er, water pump that I pulled out of it.

Rather than PM this a bunch of times over I am just going to post this and hope my hand doesn't get smacked.

Nicest XJ I have ever seen close to stock! Awesome fire Red color and that leather interior! If I didn't have a lifted and loaded 98' 5.9L ZJ which I might sell...I would be wanting this one! :D

Troy

This would be easier if I could edit the title - none the less the price is $4900. Would take a partial trade of a Rubi front axle - anywhere from bare to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back