• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 6.5" high Cherokee for sale

FixYourShorts

NAXJA Forum User
Regretably, I am looking to sell my baby. I have been the only owner and have taken care of it well.
One owner rig with 136K miles.
4.5" Rubicon super flex lift kit with brand new 32" tires. (Full size spare)
Old Man Emu shocks/stabilizer
2" shackle extenders and coil spacers
JKS disconnects
Tom Woods driveshaft with SYE
K&N air filter
Custom cut fenders (NO SAWZALL!) with 1" black trim. Front wheel wells have been sealed properly
Gibson exhaust (probably time for a new one..)
Up-country package from factory (Skid plates on front and @ gas tank)
Powdercoated Thule Play Pen rack, with KC lites, reverse lights, and a shorty CB antenna
Fog lights (wiring is good, lights need to be replaced- rocks on the highway)
Cb mounted above rearview mirror
Secondary fuse box behind glove compartment (for future accessories, keeps battery terminal clean)
Brand new battery
Wilderness rack in rear
Hi-Lift jack with accessories
Rock sliders (Rock Lizard Fab) that have six points of attachment
Rear quarterpanel armor
Custom bumper with hitch and wiring harness
Hood vents (placed directly above intake, I have been brainstorming removable snorkel ideas)
Hood spacers (gives the hood a 1/2" space at the rear to allow hot air to escape
Have never had any overheating issues
Weathertech in channel window vent visors (drivers is missing)
Comes with ring and pinion set for an ARB air locker (DANA 35). Never installed
Original air box is included if you choose to get a snorkel
Many random stock pieces and spare parts

If you are looking for the perfect rig to be able to drive to and from the trail in comfortably, and then go ANYWHERE, this is your next Jeep. Runs very strong and I've never had any problems with it. Interior is immaculate! (I couldn't take very wide scoped pictures with the lens I own). The only issue inside is the typical drivers side seat tear that occurs on every lifted Cherokee. Many highway miles. Amazing on the trail, it has been my daily driver, so, I have ALWAYS wheeled with care. Longer wheelbase actually makes some obstacles that Wranglers have trouble with, look easy! Garaged (and driven) for the last year and a half. I have put many many hours into it, with many aftermarket parts, I'm sure I forgot something..
Email me or give me a call if you have any questions, or if you would like more pics.
I will entertain trades for a sportscar. Ideally, I'm looking for a weekend car that can be taken to the track (road race)
Daniel
72o/64I/3699
I am looking to get $8000 OBO
Exact description as well as 4 pics here:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3010628404.html

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

yeah, I'm not in the market, but at $2k he can consider it sold!!

Umm, my computer skills are obviously lacking! Thanks for smack to the back of the head.. Here is a fixed and updated link.. I hope.
Http:/denver.craigslist.org/cto/30110628404.html

so you're saying I can't have it for $2k? damn, well good luck with the sale, its a nice looking rig.

For what it's worth Chris when I clicked on the first link it said 800$ in the price box.

oh, well then I'm lowering my bid! I think that's what happens when you accidentally post your edit link... mischief ensues (not me, BTW!)

so you're saying I can't have it for $2k? damn, well good luck with the sale, its a nice looking rig.

Thanks! I need every dime for a different kind of toy, my bro has been
Taking his mustang cobra to the track, so I have been getting the bug.
Again, I will TRY to fix the link. Anyone else here completely understand the scene from Office Space, inthe field??
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3010628404.html

My dad used to always tell " you have to be smarter than the equipment you use"
I think he would be proud!

You can send a PM to one of the Mods, or flag the ad and repost.

I forgot to list that I have JKS discos on it. The windshield needs to be replaced, surprise surprise. Not sure if I will drop the price $180 or just go get one installed. Hell, I'll drop it two bills to save me the hassle.
New price!!
$7800 Obo

Forgot to mention, you could probably put bigger tires on it, but, as it stands the 32" give the best articulation without much rub. Newer tires (like those that are on it, under 500 miles) will slightly rub, older ones with less tread wont rub.

Back