• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000-up XJ Cruise control stuff

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Need the following from an 00-01 XJ:

Clock spring
Steering wheel switches
Steering wheel (if it's in good condition)
Vacuum canister under hood
Cable that connects the vacuum canister and the throttle body.

let me know what you have and what you want!

Last edited:
fire me a text sometime early Saturday morning (774 922 2854) and I'll probably be at a junkyard, I'll pull the stuff and ask for a quote and see if the price is ok with you, you pay shipping+whatever they charge me

Got 20mi out toward the junkyard and my transmission decided it was tired of working...

I no longer have overdrive or third gear, and first/second slip a lot. If my Jeep runs well enough to limp me to work on Monday (getting a new tranny tomorrow, might even have time to install it!) I will cruise by the junkyard I usually go to and see what I can do, though I didn't spot any 2000s or 2001s there when I went looking for a new transmission today. If I can't hook you up with what you need, get ahold of XBoBJ and see if he's got cruise parts in the 2000 he's parting right now. It's a standard so it might or might not have it, I don't know.

Really sorry man. Definitely talk to XBoBJ, I just got the news this morning that I'm driving to northern VT sometime Thursday. I won't have time to get to a junkyard between now and then, sorry to get your hopes up.

I have what you need. The only thing I don't have is the steering wheel in good shape. I have one but the leather is worn through on the top. Otherwise I should have everything you need. E-mail me at [email protected]

B

Back