• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 DAYS LEFT!!! XJ Hood, lift gate, fenders, etc

GreenMachine1

NAXJA Forum User
Old house sold, closing on Wednesday. Anything that isn't gone by Tuesday night will find its way to the scrap yard on Wednesday.

I have:
  1. Black XJ hood from a '99
  2. Black XJ lift gate from a '99
  3. Black front fenders from a '99
  4. Silver hood from a '98 ZJ Limited
  5. rear lift gate glass from a '98 ZJ limited

Hoods and lift gate are in good condition. Some light scratches from being stored and moved in the garage. Fenders are okay...they have the same scratches as well as a little rust down near the attachment point to the body.

If anyone needs any of this, please let me know. I have a couple pictures if you want to see them.

Thanks

I guess that would help! Sorry I left that out.

The parts are located in New London, CT. I hate to scrap these parts but my wife will kill me if I bring anything else to my house.

If someone commits to a part but can't get to my area till this weekenr, I'd be willing to hold something in Niantic, CT till this weekend.

I do have pictures. Shoot me a pm with your email or cell and I will send you pictures.

The glass is from a limited with defrost and lift separate from the rest of the gate.

Back