• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ For Sale - $2,900

just making a point, i know you're not selling it for that much, or scrapping it.
Drives me nuts when someone lists something for much, much more than a salvage yard will pay, then says it will go to the salvage yard if it doesn't sell by this weekend. It's pretty much insulting us.
And on the other hand, you're basically saying it's ready to be junked, so it's not helping your sale.

Go and make a point somewhere else. I did not ask for feedback nor did I say that I will take whatever I can get for it. The parts alone are worth way more than $300.

Don't pull this "insulting us" line. There is no me and you guys. If you don't like my thread or what I'm asking for it, then don't reply. Go and complain somewhere else.

I have in contact with a few people, privately, about buying my Jeep. For all you know, I have people lined up to buy all the parts and the Jeep will be stripped and wrecked. Either way, it doesn't matter to you.

E-man, if you need a place to part it out i have the time and the space to strip it down, if it comes to that. the parts can live here as well if they need to.

hope you get what you're looking for but call me if its time for plan B

:cheers:

If I can get my Mazda sold before you ditch the XJ, I will take it. I miss mine everyday and under $2000 for a running 99 is a great deal. I've got it posted elsewhere, so I will let you know.

Back