• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Cherokee 2 Door SE-$2500-Des Moines, Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I've got a 1997 Cherokee SE 2 Door for sale. It has 15x,xxx miles on it. It is light green/blue in color. The body is in good condition overall, no rust to speak of.

It has a 4.0/AW4/NP231/Dana30/Chrysler 8.25. The 4.0 has some top end noise, either lifter or rocker arm, but runs well. It currently has a cylinder 3 misfire that I have not tracked down. The remainder of the drivetrain is in great shape. It has a new water pump and thermostat.

The windshield is cracked, but not in the line of vision. The driver's seat has several tears. I installed a headliner from a '98 that has the integrated speaker bar and now has visor mirrors also. It is manual windows, manual locks. Two of the wheels are missing center caps, the tires have over half tread. The bumper and flares are on it now, will post current pictures tomorrow.

I'm sure there is information I have forgotten to cover, so feel free to ask questions. Asking $2500 obo.

I would like to move it this weekend if possible. Please reply,pm or call/text me at (five one five)-314-3184 if interested.

Thanks,
Collin

Last edited:
Still have this, $2000 will buy it as it sits.

More pictures, and the price is now $1500. The interior needs to be partially reassembled, it's still missing one flare and some dash pieces are off. All pieces to complete it come with it.

I really need to move this, the city is on me about having too many cars. Best offer will likely take it, as long as it's not lowball.

Last edited:
Sold
11f27bf8ba54ff4e83c1a8b8fd7363e1.jpg

mac 'headed to Indiana' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back