• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1974 International Scout II Ocala, FL FS

NAXJA Forum User
My wife is needing to part with her 1974 Scout II.

Daily driver capable. Clean title in hand.

It has the 1980 grill hence the square headlights (1980 was the only year with the square lights).

This rig has been garage kept the entire 3+ years we've owned it.

345 V8
T-18/19 4 spd manual trans...close ratio
D20 t-case.
D-44 rear
D-30 front

Most of this rig is bone stock.

This has a lot of room in it...our family of 5 fits comfortably.

ODO is probably not correct as the speedo cable is kinked and the needle bounces around some...but it's safe to say it has under 100K miles.

Comes with a complete best top soft top, a bikini top, and we have a factory hard top for it. The hard top needs some work to be usable but the roof line is solid...it's the bottom rails where it meets the body that are bad...however those are replaceable. Needs the side glass and all moldings. The rear lift gate and glass are in good condition.

Has some body rust issues but nothing that is structural. Rear quarters have rust and bondo as does the windshield frame and rockers.

Any and all body panels...inner and outer are available through catalogs and internet sites just like the CJ's and Wranglers. You could damn near rebuild this yourself with off the shelf parts.

Does not have original front seats. Entire tub has been herculined (not by us but by the previous owner).

It has stock springs with ~2" shackles and is running 33" Hercules tires. Tires are in very good shape with 80% plus tread on all 4 with no dry rot and no odd wearing.

It is currently in daily driver condition. The gauges do not work perfectly but it's 40+ years old and I've never messed with them.

Asking $6,000 OBO. No trades. Vehicle is at 34420 ZIP...just south of Ocala, FL

I can transport for $1.50 a loaded mile up to 500 miles.

Back