• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek on the 28th

You planning on being in two places at once? I guess you gave up on C.O.R.E.

Depending on when I can get my cage and istall it I might just be able to make it, I'll also have to borrow my friends trailer again.

cool, I'm just kicking around plans for the weekend, but this trail is certainly on my to do list. I just installed the locker this weekend so I might try it out on some easier trails to get used to not being able to turn in 4wd.
-Nate

edit: I ask because even with lockers and skids a stock height rig can still slow down a group, and I really don't want to mess up anyones day.

Last edited:
You'll be fine. I did this trail with a locker in back and just a 2" lift in front... handled just fine and did better than some others did.

Anyone worried about their day getting messed up because they're not going anywhere fast is in the wrong place. You'll be fine and there's no rush. If there's a problem, we'll stop and take our time. And remember, with armor and lockers you can drag yourself across whatever you can't articulate and climb. See vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOzVJXUJX9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fjtXKH3RlY

In the second video you can see me running one of the harder obstacles on the trail with just a 2" lift in front, 30" A/T tires, and a locker in back plus LOTS O RAILS!

Bump? Who all do we have in on the trip? :thumbup: if you're in.

As for a slow run, I prefer taking my time on each obstacle. Going fast is how you break things. We won't dawdle, but I'm alright with waiting for anyone who needs waiting for.

Let me see how I'm doing on the list:
1. Cannonball: Yes
2. DutchVDub: Maybe
3. time2getdirty: Yes

I am actually not going to be able to partake.... I'm going camping tonight and the family will only let one event per weekend..... sorry

Won't be able to get the cage until Sunday at the earliest. Sorry man, I'm out.

Back