• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ya know what I hate...

MnGrnXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Idtios that run red lights. I just got the Jeep road worthy and today a lady ran a red light and I couldn't avoid it. I did manage to just smash up the front right corner, and the hood, the radiator, the bumper, the driver fender is tweaked. Its fixable. But this sucks.

SUCK!

DAMN looks like when my wife used her 00 to kill a mustang

I would have beat her with my hi lift handle if that happened to me.

How dose the unibody look?

x2... check that thing, if its tweaked at all.. plate it up. it will only get worse.

good thing you weren't hurt!

I got down and looked at it a lil bit, everything looked straight. It was too hard of a hit. Later this week I am going to go down and check it out and see what its gonna take to get it back on the road.

If you know anybody with a crappy xj with the front clip intact let me know. I may be in the market for one.

Got some more pictures for ya.

Gotta stay postive. My pregnant wife thankfully was not with me. It would have hit on her side.

A better view of the front.

Darn shame... but if you were thinking of a silver lining... you get a new paint job!
Glad everyone is ok.

Last edited:
Man that's aweful!!!

god that looks freakishly familiar....looks just like mine did after I played tag with a Bronco lifted 9"

Sorry to see that man. I say definitely fix it yourself.

yea thats the one. to make this even better, the lady driving is excluded from the insurance policy and so they are trying to claim no liability. this is turning into a nightmare.

Back