• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday's action

foxwar71

NAXJA Forum User
Just got back about an hour ago, visited buddies over in Amherst while I was in the area. These are the pics I got off my camera. Good times out there, looks like I had a hard landing on a rock on my drivers framerail just in front of the leaf hanger. Nothing too bad, the e-brackets got ripped and folded over on the bottom of the rail and left some good scraps and dented a little bit. Guess I'll just have to do some frame stiffners to cover the damage.

iycsy0.jpg

2nh1003.jpg

11ht8w7.jpg

2i7bbyw.jpg

5zmzh4.jpg

6qjfqt.jpg

2rwkhvn.jpg

thanks to all who came out, seems NAXJA had a pretty damn good showing this year, i had a blast with my group even with the brake issues, heres my pics

Toy_Drive_2008_002.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_026.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_029.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_031.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_034.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_036.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_039.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_043.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_045.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_053.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_061.jpg

Toy_Drive_2008_065.jpg

awww, no bloddy thumbs up?

Oh that's cool then. They made it sound like it was going to be really overcrowded.

If I had known that I would have gone.

Oh well, it was a good time anyway!

EDIT: Oh btw Mark, Adam's cool. Just put his hand outside the Jeep for whatever reason when he started slipping off the rock I guess. Luckily I keep a First Aid kit in my jeep at all times. Ripped some nice chunks of skin off.

Definitely keep your hands inside when you start slipping/tipping! Could have been a lot worse!

Last edited:
Thats good. I learned to keep myself in my Jeep when I got slapped in the face by a tree branch.

i seem to recall a certain someone nearly jumping out of his doorless xj as it rolled with his girlfriend still inside..... :eyes:

BTW, you better get your *** out there for the January run!
Ya, I won't have to deal with finals then so its a possibility. Caravan out on back roads? Rubicon didn't want to send me a new superflex ball for the trackbar since "They only sent it to me a month ago", and you know how straight I can drive on the highway.

Ya, I won't have to deal with finals then so its a possibility. Caravan out on back roads? Rubicon didn't want to send me a new superflex ball for the trackbar since "They only sent it to me a month ago", and you know how straight I can drive on the highway.

depending on where i am in the state/region, i might want to. if i'm not in amherst i'm in grafton and that's kinda on the way for you and there's a relatively direct way out here...

I hope I can get that day off to go with everyone... Gonna be a good run :)

Back