• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from today wheelin trip

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
went out today with ExploringNH, had a great time, sorry really didnt get alot of good pics, so i just posted a few, was a good day, only real carnage i had was a rear driveshaft and some rocker panel damage, but already got a spare driveshaft from nhrocker and body damage who cares, will get lots more pics tomorow from the other wheelin trip im goin on

New_DD_024.jpg

New_DD_025.jpg

New_DD_026.jpg

very nice... another trail rig is what you'll have soon enough :D

wow, that was only 2 weeks ago huh? pretty crazy to think, compared to how much snow is there right now!!

went out today with ExploringNH, had a great time, sorry really didnt get alot of good pics, so i just posted a few, was a good day, only real carnage i had was a rear driveshaft and some rocker panel damage, but already got a spare driveshaft from nhrocker and body damage who cares, will get lots more pics tomorow from the other wheelin trip im goin on

New_DD_026.jpg

OMG fuk uuuuuuuuuu hope to see u at nac fest sometime
ROB1

lol is that the stock one you just bought? haha looks good breakin it in.

yep, had it for 2hrs and it was in the garage getting coil spacers, next day was flowmaster muffler, 2 weeks after that it got a nice set of 33's, week later it got wheeled sat&sun so i had it for 3 weeks, and it went from stocker to DD/wheelin rig

good job :)

geez, even travis has made it about a month or 2 without doing that haha

Yeah, and I plan to not do that, either heh :)

Back