• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recent gun-buying is racist and increases bio-threat?

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
lol, wut? Who are the crackpots here? :yelclap:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-guns_wednov12,0,4425738.story

"Why are white people buying assault weapons?" said Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. "I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system. They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery."

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...x?guid={663D209F-B6C2-4DA9-B178-A31AF012C432}

"A disturbing increase in reports that gun sales are dramatically increasing now that the presidential election is over indicates that other forms of intentional mayhem such as bio-chemical assaults might also increase," said BioDefense Corporation ( http://www.biod.com), producers of the new MAIL DEFENDER complete mailroom security solution.

Irwin said. "Well, what people up north think is common sense is something different from us down here in Texas. The criminals have all this illegal stuff. I don't want to fight them with a handgun if I can get an AK. I'm entitled to that. I should be able to defend my home."

:lecture:

Maybe this is one of O's plans to stimulate the economy?

~Alex

Professor Ben Agger is wrong and as a Academic Sociology Theorist he is wide of the mark.

The issue is that all Americans fear that a Senator from the most gun restricted State in the Union will try and remove peoples 2nd amendment rights to own firearms.

I'll steal & tweak that thought:

The issue is that many Americans fear that a Senator from the most gun restricted State in the Union who is one heartbeat away from the vice-presidency will try and remove citizens 2nd amendment rights to own firearms.

Ive got 3 new ones since Election Day :) and more to come... Call it racist all you want... I am just protecting my rights.

JOe

I'll steal & tweak that thought:

The issue is that many Americans fear that a Senator from the most gun restricted State in the Union who is one heartbeat away from the vice-presidency will try and remove citizens 2nd amendment rights to own firearms.

The issue is that all Americans fear that a Senator from the most gun restricted State in the Union will try and remove peoples 2nd amendment rights to own firearms.

I'll tweak both of these. Not only are Obama and Pelosi 2nd Amendment butchers, please don't forget that Sen. Biden (the VP-Elect, of course), authored the 1994 Crime Bill. ;)

I'm pro gun, but haven't gotten around to getting one yet. However, I've found myself lurking the threads and casually reading up. Never really thought of it before, until this freaking election.

I went to check out a M1A and found out all the gun shops are out of any semi auto's
the shelves are bare and also ammo. Its panic buying time around here.

Classic!

"Why are white people buying assault weapons?" said Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. "I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system. They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery."

Definitely a reason to bring back the draft. The academia and general populace have no understanding of the military. Last Sunday the priest at church had the veterans come to the front for a special blessing. Four of us (including the priest) from a about 200 people in attendance. Without the draft or a heavy support of reserve and guard participation the populace has no concept except what Hollywood portrays about military members.

me either its about $5 per round as it is. i cant wait to get home and shoot it. it was kinda funny weve been waiting to buy one and it just so happened that we both had the money to buy it right after the election

Barrett had a stink with the L.A. P.D. a while back over their stance on "assault rifles" That's a stand up dude. Have ya'll seen the 25mm he came up with?

Back