• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New 35's, wheel spacers, trailer, etc.

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Got a bunch of stuff for sale here. Trying to clean up a little.

Wheel spacers, 1", 5x4.5" bolt pattern. Come with Nuts. $40
2cijrep.jpg

315/75/16 Yokohama Geolander AT's. Equivalent to a 35x12.5 Very aggressive for an AT, but also very quiet if you still DD your rig. 4 tires on black steel rock crawler wheels. Wheels are 15x8 with about 4 inches Back space. Same exact tire/rim combo I have on my Jeep right now. They are very good in almost all situations, never lost a bead with the eight inch wide rims either, even aired down to 7-8psi. 2 tires and wheels are BRAND NEW, 2 have VERY limited use on my trailer. I would consider tread to be 98% on those two. All four are mounted and ready to go.

$600.

2mnolg7.jpg

ri6cg2.jpg

4x6 trailer for cargo/motorcycles. Old, but very useable. Permanent plates. 31 inch tires, spare included. Jeep bolt pattern, so you can run whatever you have laying around. Portal style axle....LOTS of ground clearence. Pintle tongue. Front and rear gates are removeable to make loading and carrying motorcycles easier. Been all over bigbear and to MOAB a few years back. Tongue height is about right for 3-4 inches of lift and 31-33 inch tires. Has three tire racks up front for motorcycle hauling.

$750
2dh5p4z.jpg

30blmrs.jpg

atxmib.jpg

200eof5.jpg

Couple more things...

Trailer or tires can be delivered anywhere within socal for little or nothing. Pintle hitch is included with trailer, so all you need is a plain old 2 inch receiver and a four wire flat plug. Heres a pic from Big Bear with the trailer on 35's (not included). Also included will be two truck side mount tool boxes I intended to replace the top half of the side gates with these and hang them over the tires to make a "wheelwell". If you don't want them thats fine too.
24z98a8.jpg

Back