• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axles and motor

xjnik

NAXJA Forum User
Front Axle $300

Dana 44
Detroit tru trac locker for 4:10 and up
Claeaned and painted shafts
New axle joints
New rotors
New ceramic pads
Cleaned and painted calipers
set up for cherokee

Rear Axle $300

Dana 60
Mosier spool
Mosier shafts
New shoes with hardware
Degree shims

Engine $300
4.0 out of 93 jeep cherokee
header
msd wires brand new
less than 125k

15x10 inch 6 lug chevy wheels $100

I don't suppose those axles is set up for an XJ, are they?

EDIT: I learned to read and I see the answer to that. Sorry!

Different question - is that 44 from a waggy or something else?

You were asking too many questions, I offered cash. But if you do want it go for it. I haven't redeived a response yet anyway.

If the above intrests do not pan out I will take them off your hands!!

Was that one from craigslist? I saw one their just a few days ago for that price.

I'm guessing that since this 44 is paired with a D60 it's a full width... But maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.

i don't think this guy wants to sell his stuff. he hasn't responded to anybody either on here or on colorado4x4 and he doesn't answer his phone.

I managed to trade some PMs with him last week. The 44 is out of a '79 waggy, complete except for a missing UCA mount and no gears.

Complete except gears and UCA mounts sounds pretty incomplete to me, and how is it setup for an XJ if it doesn't have the control arm mounts on it?

Complete except gears and UCA mounts sounds pretty incomplete to me, and how is it setup for an XJ if it doesn't have the control arm mounts on it?

It was hard to understand from the PM. He said it was missing one UCA mount and that it was bolted under his XJ... not sure what that meant. Let us know what you see friscokidd. I'm curious.

Back