• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom XJ rear bumper $240.00 Clevis Mounts 1/4" plate endcaps.

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
Concord NC,
This is my runaround bumper for my 95 XJ. It has been on the trails two times and never been pulled from. Its about 3 months old. It mounts to all 8 factory holes and 4 hitch holes. It doesn't move. It should fit all xj model Cherokees. The end caps are solid 1/4 plate welded and smoothed. The tubing is all 11g and the clevis mounts are for 3/4 clevis d-rings, which I will include a set for an extra $20. I'm building a swing down stinger/ tire carrier bumper and don't need this any more. Painted black. pm me or call andy at 704 796 3502
or email [email protected]
DCP_3161-1.jpg

DCP_3162.jpg

DCP_3163.jpg

DCP_3164-1.jpg

Me too...but I'm not sure if it will look AS good on an uncut XJ...that bumper goes along with the exposed cage look. But I definitely like it!

HE he I hate tube bumpers on an XJ. But since you built it Andy I like it! I have one of his bumpers and they are beef. My xj was lifted by a backhoe from the rear bumper. They are very stout.

DCP_3172.jpg

DCP_3168.jpg

DCP_3169.jpg

DCP_3188.jpg

DCP_3177.jpg

DCP_3175.jpg

DCP_3174.jpg

There you go.

i actually got to drive this rig myself when i first met Andy at his house and it was a really nice build very clean lines and super reinforced it was a freakin tank and drove extremely well

Back