• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C4x4 Double Tube Rock Rails

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Got a pair of very good shape C4x4 Double Tube Rock Rails.
I've had these for sale in the past and I get a ton of PMs inquiring about them, then everyone backs out. So please, only PM me if you are generally interested.

They are in good shape, only minor areas of the powdercoat are flaking off (pretty much where the dirt hit the front of the rails behind the tires). I'm almost positive I have all the hardware, but just in case I'll state only having 98% of it, which might cost you $2-3 at the hardware store.

They sell for $285 new, looking to get $195 OBO, buyer picks up or meet close.

Located in Westminster, MA

Picture doesn't really show of good they are, as they are dirty in the picture. Most of the stuff on the rails is dirt that have been since cleaned off.

Rails.jpg

Nobody needs some rock rails?
I can meet up if need be...
If not, no big deal... I've had them so long I'm in no hurry to sell. I'm used to tripping on them. ;)

Too bad you live so far away =[[ I need some

hi there are these for a xj and if thye are would you possible take a 100.00 for them . i could take a ride down there this weekend if you will. thanks alot

hi there are these for a xj and if thye are would you possible take a 100.00 for them . i could take a ride down there this weekend if you will. thanks alot

Yes, they are for an XJ.
Sorry. No go on $100.

Somebody must want these...

want them? absolutely i do. i have so much other stuff in line before rock rails though. we'll talk in a month or so if for some reason you are still trying to get rid of them.

want them? absolutely i do. i have so much other stuff in line before rock rails though. we'll talk in a month or so if for some reason you are still trying to get rid of them.

Haha... I understand. :D
Let me know.

do you know if these would work on an MJ?
Honestly don't know. However if I was to guess they would not in the form they are in now. If you could measure the lengths and the distance from the spring perch to the fron t of the cab, I could double check.

Anybody want to pick them up or meet up this weekend? :D

Anybody want to pick them up or meet up this weekend? :D

sure do. can't afford it still :rattle:. unless you want NIB Superior C8.25 4.56s... but i know you don't have any need for them.

sure do. can't afford it still :rattle:. unless you want NIB Superior C8.25 4.56s... but i know you don't have any need for them.
You are right... no need for C8.25 parts. ;)
Sell them and get back to me, by looks of it nobody in our area needs 'em so they'll be here. :(
At this point I'm just getting used to tripping over them in the garage.

Back