• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose junk is this on craigslist?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
haha whose Nicks? I was interested in this for my daughter, shes 16 and keeps saying she dont want a dumb girls honda or mazda, who cares about gas mileage. She wants a Jeep so she can go out with me. Well with the build of my jeep thing, she doesnt understand that she cant really "follow" me but this would be darn close to getting further then most. and its not a bad price. Was hopign to get more in depth issues with it. Like searching here for questions the owner has had with it or help with this or that, etc.. almost NO-one ever tells you the 100% full truth about a car/jeep when they sell it. so by searching I was hopign to do my home work best I can also.

If it really is Charley's brother, Your safe. They are a good group of guy's. It looks like a good deal, you know he has 10k at least in parts.

Could it be Baja Nick's?

I like the price too, but is your daughter sure she wants the gas mileage issue?
My son really wanted a Cherokee and got one, but now he is looking for something with better mileage. That may be due to how much he has thrashed it since we got it for him three and a half years ago, and not so much a gas mileage thing.

:D

FordGuy said:
If it really is Charley's brother, Your safe. They are a good group of guy's. It looks like a good deal, you know he has 10k at least in parts.

No crap. just in those daym front king bypass shocks. Makes me think its owned by someone that has things. They mention king shocks but dont even show the bypass or say what they are in the add. But that rear shock tower assembly is kinda just not right... IMO

FordGuy said:
The front shock are just 2.5 with weld on res. Rears are standard 2.5 Kings. The back looks pretty standard to me, looks like DOM.

Aww ya know in the one other picture you can see the res. the one picture from the rear seeing the FT kit the shock looked to be a bypass style. but your right.

ROBERTK said:
Aww ya know in the one other picture you can see the res. the one picture from the rear seeing the FT kit the shock looked to be a bypass style. but your right.

Its almost exactly the same set up I have in the front.

Yea Robert, then you can say "Champane Dreamt, Beer built, and Champane colored" ....haha :)

Looks like a good find Robert.

Wish you were my Dad when I was 16

:)

Jump This said:
Could it be Baja Nick's?

I like the price too, but is your daughter sure she wants the gas mileage issue?
My son really wanted a Cherokee and got one, but now he is looking for something with better mileage. That may be due to how much he has thrashed it since we got it for him three and a half years ago, and not so much a gas mileage thing.

:D

How many times has he flopped it? :) It's gotta look better than yours. I like my neighbors approach, mid 80's big block 3/4 ton 4x4 chevy, kid can't afford to drive it anywhere. :) Jennifer thinks she's getting a caged samurai with a diesel conversion.

Back