• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

REDXJ4FUN

NAXJA Forum User
OK upon request I have started this thread to find out who whats what and to let everyone know where we are in the process. I'm looking to place the order about mid july, please remeber these are coming from china so its awhile for the big boat to make the trip and for them to get things going. I will post info as I recive it. If you are wondering what this si about there is a thread here http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940051 its long but skiming through will give you the idea.

OK, I'm on board... I might get the front clip in addition to the tail lights. Is ther a solid price list in US dollars as to what we are gonna have to pay, or are the prices on alexparts the price we are paying plus S+H? According to the guys who did the last order, it was a bit of a PITA to get the order done, so REDXJ, if you need any help, just let me know.

Last edited:
Well here are the basic prices from the last order, I will have some updated price soon.
Headlights $26.35/ea
Fog Lights $6.52/ea
Bumper Corners F $4.33/ea
Bumper Corners R $3.69/ea
Front Bumper $8.53
Water Proof $32.05/set
Flairs F $6.87/ea
Flairs R $8.68/ea
Grill Insert $7.61
Grill Surround $26.24
I am looking at another source for the fenders, It was said they wouldn't make them unless we had 20 sets so I need to find out how much they are a set at that small of a production. If we have enough interest I can probably buy the extra sets but we will see.
The shipping will have to be worked out a little later once we ind out how many are interested.

I would definitely wanna buy in, but for everything minus fenders/ flares (front and rear). Let me know.

EDIT: looking at $6 or 8 a flare i might be in for those, but I can just cut my fenders I think.

Muad'Dib said:
The parts are dirt cheap...

The expensive part is the shipping and the legwork.

Good point. You also bring up a valid point about buying some spares. I'd hate to bust a headlight/tail light and have to wait 60 days and spend 400$ on shipping for a replacement.

REDXJ4FUN said:
Well here are the basic prices from the last order, I will have some updated price soon.
Headlights $26.35/ea
Fog Lights $6.52/ea
Bumper Corners F $4.33/ea
Bumper Corners R $3.69/ea
Front Bumper $8.53
Water Proof $32.05/set
Flairs F $6.87/ea
Flairs R $8.68/ea
Grill Insert $7.61
Grill Surround $26.24
I am looking at another source for the fenders, It was said they wouldn't make them unless we had 20 sets so I need to find out how much they are a set at that small of a production. If we have enough interest I can probably buy the extra sets but we will see.
The shipping will have to be worked out a little later once we ind out how many are interested.
How much are the tail lights?
Also, is there a rear bumper? The corners would be good for filling the tail light gap, but won't we need a new rear bumper?

I might do the whole kit plus a couple spare parts if we can get enough guys in on the fenders.

Let me know if you want me to get more guys in on this.

Last edited:
I might be interested in some tail lights

Back