• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ rocker skins (NEW XJ PRODUCT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
1/4 steel formed to the rocker that sits flush with the door seam and with the pinch seam.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
25sbviq.jpg

Put it in place and weld it in.<o:p></o:p>
2j5ceh0.jpg

Whether it's ground clearance or the stock appearance you want to maintain, this is what you need.

One set weighs in at about 50#

The 1/4" steel these are made from will spread out the load of what most of you will be able to do to them. <o:p></o:p>
As some of you may know Dirk Pitt (Adam) and myself are starting an offroad business and will be releasing a few more NEW XJ products. Please contact Adam or myself if you are interested in purchasing a set ($150 / set).<o:p></o:p>
Please keep an eye on the give away forum in the next two days we will be giving some goodies away.<o:p></o:p>
We will start taking orders and giving stuff away as soon as the state approves our paperwork…..should be anytime now.

I'm interested in somthing like this but a bit lighter (3/16?) and not weld on.
Any posibility?

Looks similar but at a more reasonable price. Those ones from Rockratz were as much as most traditional sliders.

When I posted this up I thought we were the only ones making them.....Oh well. I can add some holes for self tapping screws if that would interest anyone.

Krazors001 said:
Looks similar but at a more reasonable price. Those ones from Rockratz were as much as most traditional sliders.

Thanks, and ours fit much better as well.

thatguy86 said:
my rockers are bashed in alot and partially rotted can i just weld these on and cal it my new rockers?

Might have to do a little reforming of the original rockers, but these would def stiffen everything up.

Brian, I'd suggest the following:

A cross section picture like they've got. I'm sure you can find a rocker to cut out, you know you wanted to make that rock buggy anyway!

Don't put holes in them!

I really dig the idea of form fitting and strong, some of us do like our stock Jeeps but wouldn't mind hardening certain points, you know?

GSequoia said:
Brian, I'd suggest the following:

A cross section picture like they've got. I'm sure you can find a rocker to cut out, you know you wanted to make that rock buggy anyway!

Don't put holes in them!

I really dig the idea of form fitting and strong, some of us do like our stock Jeeps but wouldn't mind hardening certain points, you know?

I think adding the holes would be a good idea, if you don't use screws you can use them for plug welds.....

As for a fitment view, my rig hasn't had rockers for a while now, but we will be adding a set to Adam's jeep, we will get pictures after that is done.

Thanks for all the input keep it coming.

that would be funny if you drug that rocker down the side of a rock and broke off all the screws or bent them up real good and the armor plate came off! That just doesnt seem like a good idea.
The one's brian is making seem better,they fit, and weld on!

I bought your shackle relocation brackets. They were'nt what I expected. Much better, I quess that's what you get for dealing with the little guy. Might be interested in a set if they stiffen up the body. I already have Detours slyders. the bolt on type so don't need protection.

He has another product that would be much better at stiffening things up.

purplexj said:
I bought your shackle relocation brackets. They were'nt what I expected. Much better, I quess that's what you get for dealing with the little guy. Might be interested in a set if they stiffen up the body. I already have Detours slyders. the bolt on type so don't need protection.

so your saying brian sucks at fab work? have you seen his JEEP? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back