• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having fun with tiny rollers!

flexdout

NAXJA Forum User
I got my Rockstomper weld on Beadlocks in today and took my rim/tires down to have them seperated so I can start the process. Bad part is I just sold my 33's on rims so the only rollers I have that fit are the stock rims/tires off my Ranger. So Im forced to do the unthinkable, 185/70/14's on my Jeep till I get the beadlocks done and back on it. The upside is I wont procrastinate about it since I can only drive the Jeep 45mph cause the 4.88's dont like those tiny tires. The tranny shifts through the gears so fast you dont even realize your in overdirve when it hits. And 3500rpms at 45 is terror! Not to mention the whine coming from the axle and tranny!
HPIM1510.jpg

HPIM1512.jpg

HPIM1514.jpg

I forgot how nice it was to stop when you hit the brakes. And it takes off like a bat out of hell, well up to 45mph!

Your gonna need at least another inch of lift to clear those tires without rubbing!!! lets see a flex shot.

xtimmax said:
Your gonna need at least another inch of lift to clear those tires without rubbing!!! lets see a flex shot.

Tommorrow Im going to pick up the skins for my rear tube doors and Im gonna get it on the forklift to see what she does! I will probably hit the rear fender pretty fast though!

redneckboarder said:
needs more gold 100 spokes...and hydros

Im not gonna lie I had a Buick on Daytons pass me and they were looking really funny. I guess they were trying to see if my Bilstiens were hydro rams?

That,...

...,is just wrong.

Flex it up, take some pix, and submit it for the 25th Anniversary T-shirts.

:roflmao:i hope you get your 33's on sson. that would be sick to have that much power though.

mscans said:
everyone probably looks at you like you're an idiot, like you want it like that. lol, awesome jeep man, post pics with your 33's.

how much lift do you have there?

I am currently running 8"+ with 37's
HPIM1495.jpg

I had a set of 33's as rollers but sold them to a buddy who had 2 tires get punctured on the sidewalls in 1 wheeling trip. I also have a set of 31/10.50's but its not worth swapping them over to these wheels. If I do that Ill procrastinate on finishing the beadlocks and I dont want that!

flexdout said:
I am currently running 8"+ with 37's
HPIM1495.jpg

I had a set of 33's as rollers but sold them to a buddy who had 2 tires get punctured on the sidewalls in 1 wheeling trip. I also have a set of 31/10.50's but its not worth swapping them over to these wheels. If I do that Ill procrastinate on finishing the beadlocks and I dont want that!

Now its only fair that you put the 37's on the ranger (I am guessing theone you are on) when you get done with its wheels. :roll:

Back