• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ Sport

HttpWayne

NAXJA Forum User
I am the one that was selling the 98 2WD, I had a change in plans however. No time and no money to sell that one. I will sell this one instead.

+4WD
+MTX
+Red with running bars
+Brush Guard
+3" lift
+31x10.5 tires (AT)
+Smog Legal
+175000 miles

$2800 /Negotiable.

Must sell NLT noon tomorrow. Might have to negotiate prices, otherwise I'm selling it to a stealership. I owe $2800 to the bank and requested a loan today. I should be approved by tomorrow so that I can negotiate prices. Highest bidder takes it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures ATM, I should have some later today. It runs good

The first person to say Yes gets the deal.

---PM for phone#
Wayne~

I'm back and working on pictures.
If I don't get any bites by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, to include "hey, I'll buy it for...(less than said amount)", then I'm selling it to a stealership or towing it with me. I've made the final decision that I'm not going to wait around on my time hoping for someone to buy it.
I have nowhere to stay after tonight and 45MPH all the way to the middle of Florida 2500 miles away is going to take a long ass time already.

PM me if you're interested.

How much would someone on here be willing to pay for this Xj if it had a 4.6 stroker engine in it. ? I actually have all the necessary parts to stroke my jeep (minus the block/cylinder head work of course).

I will sell this jeep WITH the stroker parts for $3500. I have the 4-counterweight AMC crank that came with the 54MM nose. It will not work with any engines pre-86. 87 and newer, this crank pops right in, no machining of the nose needed. I have all bearings via Clevite-77 (crank, rods, even for the Comp-Cam).

So tempting...

New price is $1900. I'm trying to leave right now, but this is holding me back. $2600 with stroker kit included.

960 368 7767

Call me asap. As soon as I get the holes fab'ed into the other XJ frame I'm attaching a tow-extension and hitting the road.

It bummer that you had to sell it so low. But I understand about the urgency.

Given a little more time, someone around may have bought it from you. I'm sure for at least $1,000.

After you getting settled in, check us out again. You might like the group.

E

Yeah, that sucked. I am sure if you would have given that price someone would have matched it. Its better to hook someone up rather than the dealer...........hope you drive cross country goes well.

Back