• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos Jeep is this??? I have a question for you...

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
I can't remember who's this is but I am pretty sure they are from out west. I saved this pic of your Jeep about a month ago from a thread you were posting in about running 33's on a 3" lift. Help guys!!! Who's is this???

33sona3.jpg

xjtrailrider said:
Its tagged in Maine. Thats a nice rig, I like the keep it simple approach and low COG.

:doh: haha....I didn't even think to look. Silly me. Yeah, it's nice, I just bought some 33's for mine today so I'll be sitting that way shortly!

Good lookin jeep mecompco.
I have a few quick questions if you get back to this post.
What is your rim backspace? I'm guessing your running 33 x 10.5 BFG mts.

I'm at 3" of lift with 4.88 gearing, and would like to run a 33 tire without allot of trimming. Your tire-wheel combo, I think, is my answer.

Thanks in advance.

Russ Pottenger said:
Good lookin jeep mecompco.
I have a few quick questions if you get back to this post.
What is your rim backspace? I'm guessing your running 33 x 10.5 BFG mts.

I'm at 3" of lift with 4.88 gearing, and would like to run a 33 tire without allot of trimming. Your tire-wheel combo, I think, is my answer.

Thanks in advance.

He's running 5.25 (stock) backspacing but he has the JKS LCA's and since they are round, he only gets minor rubbing.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Back