• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal ELECTIONS (current BOD, candidate list, election info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
For your information:

SoCal Chapter boundaries are:
North- City of Bakersfield
South- California/Mexico Border
West- Pacific Ocean
East- California Border

SoCal Board of Directors:
Dan Turner - President
Remi Rundzio - Vice President
Ron Johnson - Sec./Tres.

Last edited:
ATTENTION: Upcoming elections for SoCal chapter

OK folks: it's that time of the year. Elections are coming! Here are the ground rules:
1. There are three positions in SoCal: President, Vice President and Treasurer.
2. Sunday(10/14) in the AM, I will start three threads for nominations. Please post your nominations in those threads.
3. Nomincations will close Midnight Sat (10/20)
4. Each nomination needs to be seconded and then accepted by the nominee.
5. Please do not nominate someone for a position without speaking to them first.
6. Starting on Sunday 10/21, I would like for the candidates to post a quick note as to why they think they're good for the position and be ready to answer questions folks might have for them.
7. Voting booths will open on Nov 15th. Candidate with highest number of votes wins. Voting will conclude on Nov 30th.
8. If a position has only one candidate running for it, then that candidate is assumed to have won that race.
9. To run for a position the member has to be a SoCal chapter member in good standing (1 year as a red).

I think that covers all the rules. If I remember something I forgot, I"ll post it up between now and then :D

Edit:
Something I forgot to add: while it's not a requirement, if you are running for the position do keep in mind that it's nice for folks to see you at events every so often (M&G's or unoficial runs). That does not mean attend every single one of them, but a run every so often and a M&G every so often is nice :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back