• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura County Lift Party

Cooper

NAXJA Forum User

It seems to be the weekend for lift parties. I am not trying to take away from the other events but this is the only weekend I have available for several weeks. I am requesting help to install my RE6200 Lift and my new rear axle.

Location: Aaron’s house (the location of the last Ventura County M&G.) PM me for direction.

Date: Saturday August 5

Payment: Beer, Soda, Pizza, chips and dip. PM me with your favorite beverage and it will be ice cold when you arrive.

Thanks

Cooper said:

It seems to be the weekend for lift parties. I am not trying to take away from the other events but this is the only weekend I have available for several weeks. I am requesting help to install my RE6200 Lift and my new rear axle.

Location: Aaron’s house (the location of the last Ventura County M&G.) PM me for direction.

Date: Saturday August 5

Payment: Beer, Soda, Pizza, chips and dip. PM me with your favorite beverage and it will be ice cold when you arrive.

Thanks

It looks like its just gonna be you and me Coop :D!

If there are any other locals that want to stop by and help for a little while, we will be starting at 8 am. It should be fun (work). We'll see ya in the morning.

I was going to stop by in the am, just need directions to your manor Aaron. Do you need anything? I have some(2 only) 3.5ton jackstands, lift height is around 30" I believe. gimme a call soon, broke my display on my cell phone so I can't get to numbers.

So where did my jackstands end up? Looking to get some stuff done this weekend and they may help out:). Glad it went smoothly.

Skullvarian said:
So where did my jackstands end up? Looking to get some stuff done this weekend and they may help out:). Glad it went smoothly.

Aaron should be dropping those off to you tomorrow, if not I will take em out to you.

jeepandtires003.jpg

I am still trying to figure out the posting of the pictures. This is the end result of the lift party. Thanks again for all the help!

looks like you're going to need some trimming on the fender flairs.

Osmin C said:
What wheel/tire package did you go with??

I purchased 305/70/16's but the offset on the rubicon wheels was to small, I was rubbing the lower control arms. They took the wheels back and set me up with 33/12.5/15 (mud brutes) on a black steel wheel. I like the look of the rubicon wheels better but they just would not work :(

Back