• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$15000 for a comanche? haha

Hey John, you have any pics, or I guess does Jason have any pics of his rig on here? My friend Derek is thinkin about pickin up an MJ.

yeah, that rig looks built well, but he can't expect to get out of it what he put in it. Just doesn't work that way in a sport/hobby.

IXNAYXJ said:
Meh. Not all that bad when you look at the parts he used. You couldn't build it for that, and a lot of folks would rather just drive it than spend time building it....

Lot of dough, but that's one sweet looking MJ.

-----Matt-----

I agree - it looks like it has all the right goodies (minus the bushsmackers). Considering Matt's into his rig for probably $35k, it looks like a deal. :D

-i

The one thing i will never do to my jeep is add up all the money i've put into it.

IXNAYXJ said:
If you only knew the half of it.... :rolleyes:

-----Matt-----

Damn, dude. You're in that thing for $70k? You coulda had half of this shiznit right here:

528916_1_full.jpg

I'd go for the front half cause it has the motor in it. :D

XJLaredo said:
The one thing i will never do to my jeep is add up all the money i've put into it.

no sh!t X2

word jamez

Slacker87XJ said:
Damn, dude. You're in that thing for $70k? You coulda had half of this shiznit right here:

528916_1_full.jpg

I'd go for the front half cause it has the motor in it. :D

so you would end up with a short Caddy... Is that kinda like a short bus?

Back