• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

very well built 2k XJ, low miles, must go

Skullver

Still Flailing
have a 2000 Classic I have been thinking of selling. It has almost 70k miles, clean interior, 8" long arm 4-link suspension(Full traction), locked front and rear with a XJ D44 in back w/33-spline chromo shafts, full detroit, disk brakes, Rubi 44 in front with 30 spline innners/27 spline outers, all chromo shafts, Detroit trutrac, 35" maxxis bighorns on AR outlaw IIs(all less than 1000 miles), full skids, has bilstein 7100s in front, remote resi, custom rear bumper with tire swing with brand new spare, front bumper in the works, has throttle body spacer, flowmaster, high flow K&N, SYE, CV drive shaft, Over the knuckle steering with big daddy tie rod, ZJ rhd drarglink, Has 4.0/AW4/NP242 combo all in great shape rigorously maintained
, I'm sure I left out some details as I have been building this thing for a few years. I would take NO LESS than $14k as I have much more into this thing. Let me know if you are interested:

Chris
[email protected]

Here are a few pics of it:
IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0976.jpg

DSCN0977.jpg

framestiffener.jpg

disk brakes
d4433spl.jpg

DSCN0739.jpg

if you are not interested, don't reply and tell me that you think it is too expensive etc. just run along, very motivated to sell, financial downfall forces sale but don't worry NAXJA, I have two more(now at least) and am paid up until 2009:) This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach but you know what they say "if it don't kill you, it will only make you stronger"
I may be willing to work with somebody if they were interested in a down payment and regular payments, I am not a bank though so if you think it may be a problem, save both of us the hassle.

Thanks guys
Chris

Last edited:
Thats a cute jeep, i'm sure it will tickle someones fancy. Its almost too pretty to wheel =P

Wow Chris, shame to see her up for sale.

I'm gonna vouch for him, I've seen the Jeep in person and this thing is clean and well built.

Well, it's kind of hard NOT to say anything when someone says, " if you are not interested, don't reply and tell me that you think it is too expensive etc. just run along,"

hmmmmmm... *Biting my lip trying not to say anything*

Elias

EliasJ123 said:
Well, it's kind of hard NOT to say anything when someone says, " if you are not interested, don't reply and tell me that you think it is too expensive etc. just run along,"

hmmmmmm... *Biting my lip trying not to say anything*

Elias
thanks for that, try biting a little harder:) J/K
If I come off as bitter, it is because I am, but not at any of you guys, just at the circumstances that force me to sell my "baby". I will answer any questions that any of you may have, and really, feel free to tell my I'm dreaming with the price if you wish, but you should see this thing in person. I have most of the receipts for the parts but not the labor as I did it all myself over the course of 1+years, and it adds up very quickly. Gears/lockers professionally installed, have less than 500 miles on them, uh anything else I should mention? I am really not a jerk guys so feel free to add anything you'd like to my thread.
Cheers all
Chris

and to you drama lovers:
apologetic pm to sintax has been sent, I am an idiot, that is all

Last edited:
Wow, that thing is nice! I may be interested, are you negotiable on price?

I have a '90 that is in pretty good shape, needs a little interior work, some minor body work, and there is a minor crack up at the steering box/trackbar area. Prolly worth about $3000 as it sits.

I'd be willing to trade and make some payments, at least $200 per month. Let me know if you're interested.

vintagespeed said:
Wow, that thing is nice! I may be interested, are you negotiable on price?

I have a '90 that is in pretty good shape, needs a little interior work, some minor body work, and there is a minor crack up at the steering box/trackbar area. Prolly worth about $3000 as it sits.

I'd be willing to trade and make some payments, at least $200 per month. Let me know if you're interested.
I can't really wing that right now, but thanks much for the offer. If things calm down a bit I may just take you up on that though so I will let you know.

This thing rides like a caddy, easy 90 on the highway, I am open to offers.
Thanks
Chris

hey Chris.. As a side note.. Did you see that you (as well as I) made page 29 of the Jan/Feb edition of Crawl mag... :)

ROBERTK said:
hey Chris.. As a side note.. Did you see that you (as well as I) made page 29 of the Jan/Feb edition of Crawl mag... :)
huh?? from the tradeshow or something? you don't happen to have an extra copy do you?

Last edited:
Skullvarian said:
huh?? from the tradeshow or something? you don't happen to have an extra copy do you?

Extra. Naw, its in the shitter here at work now, and you dont want it trust me... lol

Yeah from pomona. You can see my big head in a red hat and your smily face. From when we were watching the rock racing..

ROBERTK said:
Extra. Naw, its in the shitter here at work now, and you dont want it trust me... lol

Yeah from pomona. You can see my big head in a red hat and your smily face. From when we were watching the rock racing..
yeah your right, better keep that in the "library". cool I'll have to check it out.
Chris

What kind of down payment and monthly payments would you go for? Also, in one pic that shows the exhaust is that the catalytic converter? It looks rather small, is that stock? Have any problems passing smog? PM me with info regarding what you are willing to work out for a down/monthly...thanks!

GauchoMD said:
What kind of down payment and monthly payments would you go for? Also, in one pic that shows the exhaust is that the catalytic converter? It looks rather small, is that stock? Have any problems passing smog? PM me with info regarding what you are willing to work out for a down/monthly...thanks!
that is the oem cat, just passed smog last month, good until 2008. I will pm you some possible payment options. Thanks

Back