• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free to good home!!! (3)32 X 11.5 X 15 tires

Cornflake

NAXJA Forum User
So I have 3 Mud King XT (I think Sears brand?) 32 X 11.5 X 15 inch tires plus wheels that I'm giving away to whomever wants them. Take 1 or take all 3. These would be good for spares. No plugs or anything. Not a lot of tread left but plenty for spares. Got some dry rot going on but nothing too serious, not sure if you can see in the pictures. I've used these tires off and on up until a few months ago with no problems. They are on stock steelies with 5.25 backspacing. I sanded the wheels down and sprayed them black last summer and they look good. Feel free to PM any questions. I'm in Redding, CA.

Thanks
Chris

tiresmall3.jpg

tiresmall2.jpg
tiresmall1.jpg

Akumachan said:
hmm... over 1,000 miles round trip... california is much too large!

LOL!! I think a guy from Sacramento is going to snatch them up this weekend. When I get more info, I'll let everyone know if these are still available.

Thanks
Chris

pics of cracks on tread. none on sidewalls. sidewalls look good. cracks appear to be strictly on surface and not deep. tires have the hole for studs too? bought them like that...

cracks.jpg

Back