• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's see your Radio Control rides

bjoehandley

NAXJA Forum User
I've been seeing some people have RC's, so who's got what on here?

I'll start with my toys
HPIM1682.jpg

Here's my Traxxas Bandit and Mini-T taken last January
StampedeS-ST8.jpg

My Stampede as it currently is
E4T00.jpg

An older (April '00 I think) topless pic of my Electric 4-Tec
HPIM11312.jpg

My Nitro 4-Tec which I'm getting ready to sell off to go brushless in the E4T
MyPicturesL0018.jpg

My Mini-T pre brushless
bjoe-sprint1.jpg

My In Progress Venom Mini Giant Crawler
02-07-2005102430PM.jpg

Here's the 2.5R powered Nitro Stampede that was stolen out of the back of my Jeep almost 2 years ago, ooooooohhhh how I'd like to introduce that individual to my Maglight................................
HPIM0791-1.jpg

My Tamiya Rover Mini Cooper that was bought to replace the Nitro Pede. Don't know whats stranger, sliding around a corner in Turbo K-Car or watching this little front driver do the same thing.....
HPIM11062.jpg

Heres the Jato-Pede project I was playing around with for a little while, the chassis, trans, towers and fr. bulkhead are Stampede and the arms, rear carriers, camber links, shocks and rims are Jato. I still need to do something to power it though.
Rusty-Kachow.jpg

And finally, here's the Electric Rustler I recently aquired and upgraded mechanically.

Let's see what you guys have!

Might as well throw em on from the other thread
My Savage 4.6SS with some Savage XSS parts
Picture033.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg
Right after I painted up the new body, put it up for the winter Im sure it won't look that good for long.

100690002799_10_08.jpg
The original body and look, I went straight blue though.

4wd wheelies are nuts!

Newb to posting pics so I'll just list what's in my collection of vintage RC: Tamiya Blackfoot, Mauri Big Bear, Kyosho Optima. My latest step into gas powered is the Traxxas Revo which I love! But not as much as my XJ :rolleyes:

Been hearing good things about the revo. Got a cousin that is trying to get rid of his 3.3 Jato for one. Jato is just to much power, and he's an rc rookie.
For pics get a free account at www.photobucket.com or similar, upload your pics and it gives you the text to post.

Starboard M said:
I almost feel bad for posting my pos in with all these other ones. Im in awe.
Don't feel bad, I actually want to make a similar body for mine, little bit of rod and some sheet metal would make a sweet tough body. I tend to destoy bodies with mine, hopefully the new wheelie bar will help.

all these cars, no airplanes?
I've got no pics, but there's a .40 sized ultimate and a Cap 232 with an os 70 4 stroke on it in my basement.
and an old cressline long ez kit that's about 30% done.
Damned jeep has stopped me from flying though.

That surprises me too. Ive got a small electric heli, gave up on the airplane when I didn't have room to fly or store it.

87manche said:
all these cars, no airplanes?
I've got no pics, but there's a .40 sized ultimate and a Cap 232 with an os 70 4 stroke on it in my basement.
and an old cressline long ez kit that's about 30% done.
Damned jeep has stopped me from flying though.

I like my crawlers........if I wreck usually no damage.......never more than a few $$ and I also take it with me on the trails. and play with it while others are on 1:1 obstacles

I understand, did the car thing way back when I was younger.
Dad's always been into RC, so I learned to fly when I was 5.
Can't tell you the last time I crashed something. It's only expensive when you're learning :)

87manche said:
I understand, did the car thing way back when I was younger.
Dad's always been into RC, so I learned to fly when I was 5.
Can't tell you the last time I crashed something. It's only expensive when you're learning :)

or radio glitch, or low battery, or control rod failure, or, or ,or LOL

and I gotta say the CAR thing is noting like the RC crawler thing, nothing even close

Those are some cute toys. My kids would love to play with them.

Here's my 2 currents (MLST and BajaLST). They're both Losi Minis. Both are bone stock (for now) but brushless is coming soon on the Baja! I've owned a buttload of R/C trucks in my day incl. a SassyChassis USA-1, HPI Nitro Mini, HPI Rally, Losi XXT, 2 Pede's, and my fav was an XTM X-FactorII but I was running outta room so I consolidated into 1/18ths.

1.jpg

Back