• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOW DO I TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK KEY?????

casm

NAXJA Forum User
HI GUYS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY KEYBOARD. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I TYPE COMES ACROSS AS SHOUTING. SOMEONE TOLD ME IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOMETHING CALLED "CAPS LOCK" BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT? COMPUTERS ARE DIFFICULT AND STUFF.

casm said:
HI GUYS I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY KEYBOARD. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING I TYPE COMES ACROSS AS SHOUTING. SOMEONE TOLD ME IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOMETHING CALLED "CAPS LOCK" BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS. CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT? COMPUTERS ARE DIFFICULT AND STUFF.

this oughta b in user support noob

cstilesiscool said:
YEAH TOO BAD THEY TOOK DOWN THAT DUDES THREAD. IT WAS SWEET!!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME.......I'M YELLING :)

NO YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. I'M JUST SOME RANDOM GUY WHO FEELS THE NEED TO START EVERY THREAD WITH A SUBJECT IN CAPS AND CARRY IT ON FROM THERE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO OTHERWISE. MAYBE TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A MANLY MALE MAN, OR MAYBE IT JUST MEANS THAT I'M POSTING FROM AN APPLE ][. EITHER WAY, I REALLY NEED HELP WITH SWITCHING IT OFF SO THAT PEOPLE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME.

hey i found out that if i hold down the shift key it makes all the letters small. that's cool and stuff BUT I REALLY LIKE THE BIG LETTERS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE TELLS ME THEY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIANT WIENER. SERIOUSLY ARE CAPS COOLER THAN LITTLE LETTERS? I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN FIT IN. ALSO I HEARD THAT SWITCHING CAPS LOCK OFF IS FUN, IF ANYONE HERE HAS DONE IT, IS IT TRUE?????

casm said:
hey i found out that if i hold down the shift key it makes all the letters small. that's cool and stuff BUT I REALLY LIKE THE BIG LETTERS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE TELLS ME THEY MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A GIANT WIENER. SERIOUSLY ARE CAPS COOLER THAN LITTLE LETTERS? I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN FIT IN. ALSO I HEARD THAT SWITCHING CAPS LOCK OFF IS FUN, IF ANYONE HERE HAS DONE IT, IS IT TRUE?????

gient litters make u know luk like a giaent wenner. awl caps R way culler then little 1's. im know kool enuf to have the gient 1's. u kan fit en if u uze gient 1's. i have capps locks off, its uber kool!!!!!!!!! try it, dair ya.

:D

CanMan said:
gient litters make u know luk like a giaent wenner. awl caps R way culler then little 1's. im know kool enuf to have the gient 1's. u kan fit en if u uze gient 1's. i have capps locks off, its uber kool!!!!!!!!! try it, dair ya.

:D

i feel so free like i never have before. seriously it's like a feminine hygiene product festival all up in this joint right now. and do you know how i was saved? It was like this:

keyboard4.jpg

lol now i know how 2 be like teh intarwebnet peeplez

Your caps Lock key is located next to the "a" key and in between the tab and shift key. If this doesn't work then its possible that some liquid got spilt into there causing a malfuntion in that area. And the reason it seamed like I was yelling is because I work at an engineering firm, I'm a civil engineer draftsman and I'll occasionally switch from autocadd and come to this site and completely forget about switching off my caps key.

cstilesiscool, thanks. But I had a really bad day at work that day and I didn't think it was cool then. Sorry about that. What really made me mad is that everyone kept calling me a cry baby. I mean come on. I might have sounded a little immature but those guys sounded like they were in the first grade. The only reason I posted that was to see what it would take to get a lot of responses.

Back