• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quarterly San diego area M&G??

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
whos in for a san diego south bay area ( so its inconvienient {sp?} for us all ) M&G, chime in and lets get to gether for the 3rd quarterly M&G

date ideas??

time ideas??

location ideas??

Depending on time, date and location, I'm in. The last one was planned for a night I had other commitments. Hopefully there will be enough notice so I won't plan something for that night. :D

M&G at Ocotillo Wells? All over it. Set a date and time!

Jump This said:
Lets just have it out at my place!
I'll pay for ALL the beer!
Rick R:sunshine:
YOU STARTED IT YOU RUN WITH IT!!
pick the date and time and if i can i will be there jeep in hand.

i cant make this weekend or the 15th ( kids graduating form high school this friday and middle school on the 15th )

As long as everyone knows that I live in Borrego Springs, and that if I set this one up I would be PISSED if nobody showed!
Anyone have a calender with the full moon dates listed on it?
Maybe the next full moon?
I'm busy this weekend and next (heck my rig isn't even back together yet!)
But maybe the first weekend of July?
Otherwise.....Fiesta Island is cooler! :D

Jump This said:
But maybe the first weekend of July?
Otherwise.....Fiesta Island is cooler! :D

Oh now your trying to back out of it!!! Yeah that would probably be difficult for allot of people to get up there for a M&G.

Fiesta Island does sound cool though. We can all park and the beach.

Jump This said:
Lets just have it at fiesta island,
I'll pay for ALL the beer!
that sounds like a great plan, fiesta island it is, now all we need is a date and time

fdsa487 said:
and a silence befell the room...
well fill the silence boy!!

how about, june 24 @ 3PM and we can have a bon fire or a bar-B-Q if we get replies enough to make it worth the effort and cost.

people can arive erlier with water toys and families and call it a full day at the bay!

Who is our event coordinator?
I hesitate to set a date myself....I have a missions trip sometime in early July (setting tile at the Tecate Mission) and I'm busy the weekend of the 22nd...oh wait....I can make it on the 22nd...
Someone step up and make an executive decision!
Okay...July 22nd at Fiesta Island!!

Back