• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I know it's been a while but...

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
... i've finally been able to upload a few of the pics from the food drive and i'f thought i'd share.
food0011ol.jpg

food0024uu.jpg

food0036yu.jpg

my.php

food0057ke.jpg

food0068dm.jpg

food0104hv.jpg

food0119co.jpg

two questions first, what's with the snowball rolling down the stream in the first pic. second, that looks like flat ground with a giant rut in it, was he just trying to roll it.

bj-666 said:
two questions first, what's with the snowball rolling down the stream in the first pic. second, that looks like flat ground with a giant rut in it, was he just trying to roll it.
1. i not sure what your talkin about.
2.belive it or not that was a stocker trail, and i'm sure you remember the rain from Oct., so that pretty much means the middle of the trail was washed out and there wasnt enough room on the side of the rut to fit a jeep so sometimes youd slip in.

snowball? oh i wnet back to look at it.. damn lighting.

the pic of the YJ in the rut was on the upper end of what used to be basicalyl a "stocker"run. but the october rains (you remember them real well dontcha brandon?) washed a gulley down about 500' of this road. on our food drive we were going to make that our last road and wrap it up. but we came to the washout and all but 4 of us turned around. the fiorst guy got thru with alot of work. the remaining 3 took close to 4 hours to get thru it. Ryan and I ended up going back in from the top of the mountain to look for them because we knew what they were up against.

sidriptide said:
snowball? oh i wnet back to look at it.. damn lighting.
my camera is a piece of crap, im getting a new one.
o and that xj had alot eiser time than us seemin he was on like 37"s and had clayton long arms all the way around.

Back