• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vid-XJ roll who's is it?

How bad was the damage? Is it anyone on this forum?

Last edited:
it looks as if he could have easily avoided that by getting off the damn gas when he started hopping to the right and getting sideways

BRPL XJ said:
it looks as if he could have easily avoided that by getting off the damn gas when he started hopping to the right and getting sideways
We could all sit here all night and say that he could of done this or that but the fact is that when your in those situations you panic. It happens to the best of us.

the roll over wasnt the only trouble... sounded like he blew a tire too... hope noone was hurt during that episode.

C'mon guys lets get back on topic. Does anyone know who that is?

Pat said:
livingston, ky

i wasn't there, and i dont remember exactly when it was, but definitely not recent. several years ago.
Thanks, I know its old cause i've had the vid for a while now.

Livingston, KY, 4 years ago last weekend...the roof crushed down to my head, i only had a small bump on my head and a stiff neck for a few days...

had to rent a ryder truck to tow it home, the windshield was trashed and no one towed with a trailer back in those days...

busted windshield, broken axleshaft, tire off a bead, cracked rear hatch, and popped out rear window...and i learned that you MUST tie everything down...

insurance company totalled it out for 5100...put it back on the road (and daily drove it for another year and a half) for $200 bucks and about 100 man hours...unfortunately at the time i owed more than that on it...took it to tellico less than 3 months after it rolled...

have tons of pics of it...now the back half is cut off and its sitting on cinder blocks as i get some money together to get my front 60 and rear eaton built...

anymore questions?

here's a pic of it as it looked before the latest project started...
1090687236_034.jpg

mac 'i still owe that hill' gyvr

Nope no more questions, but I am glad that you are ok.

Back